Easy Chicken Tetrazzini
- 1/3 c
- 2 can(s)
- (10 3/4 oz.) cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 c
- cooked chicken, diced
- 1 can(s)
- (4 oz.) sliced mushrooms
- 1 pt
- sour cream
- 1/2 lb
- angel hair pasta, cooked and drained
- 1/4 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Easy Chicken Tetrazzini
- 1In a large skillet, saute mushrooms in butter.
- 2Add chicken , sour cream and soup.
Cook just till heated and combined.
- 3Add cooked angel hair pasta to the soup-chicken mixture.
Season with salt and pepper.
- 4Grease a 13 X 9 inch baking dish. Add mixture and top with grated Parmesan cheese.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes or until bubbly.