Easy Chicken Tetrazzini
2 can(s)(10 3/4 oz.) cream of chicken soup, undiluted
2 ccooked chicken, diced
1 can(s)(4 oz.) sliced mushrooms
1 ptsour cream
1/2 lbangel hair pasta, cooked and drained
1/4 cgrated parmesan cheese
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Easy Chicken Tetrazzini
- In a large skillet, saute mushrooms in butter.
- Add chicken , sour cream and soup.
Cook just till heated and combined.
- Add cooked angel hair pasta to the soup-chicken mixture.
Season with salt and pepper.
- Grease a 13 X 9 inch baking dish. Add mixture and top with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes or until bubbly.