Easy Chicken Stir Fry1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1red bell pepper
2 largegreen onions
3chicken breasts, halved, boneless and skinless
1/2 cchicken stock
2 Tbspsoy sauce
1 Tbspoyster sauce
1 Tbspdry sherry
1 tspsesame oil
14 tspchili paste with soybean
2 Tbspvegetable oil
2minced garlic cloves
1 Tbspginger root, minced
How to Make Easy Chicken Stir Fry
- Divide chicken stock and vegetable oil in halves for seperate uses.
- Cut broccoli into florets; peel and cut stalks on diagonal into 1/4-inch thick slices, cut pepper(s) into 1-inch squares.
- Cut green onions in half lengthwise; cut on diagonal into 2-inch pieces.
- Cut chicken into thin strips.
- Set aside separately.
- Whisk together 1/4 cup of the chicken stock, soy sauce, cornstarch, oyster sauce, sherry, sesame oil and chili paste; set aside.
- Heat wok or deep skillet over high heat.
- Add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil; heat for 30 seconds, swirling to coat pan.
- Stir-fry half the chicken for 3 to 4 minutes or until no longer pink inside; remove and set aside.
- Repeat with remaining chicken, adding some of the remaining oil if necessary.
- Add to reserved chicken and add remaining oil to wok.
- Stir-fry garlic and ginger for 10 seconds or until fragrant.
- Add broccoli and pepper(s); stir-fry for 1 minute and add onions; stir-fry for 30 seconds.
- Pour in remaining stock; cover and steam; stirring once, for 2 minutes or until broccoli is tender crisp.
- Stir chicken back into wok; push to side of pan.
- Pour soy mixture into center of wok; cook, stirring, for 1 to 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Stir chicken mixture into sauce until coated.
- Sprinkle with cashew nuts.