Easy Chicken Stir Fry wtih Ramen Noodles
- thawed chicken breasts (2 lg or 3 sm)
- celery stalks, sliced diagonally
- onion, sliced thin long strips (depends on your preference)
- container of fresh mushrooms (sliced)
- carrots, sliced diagonally
- 1 can(s)
- bean sprouts(rinsed) or can use 1 lb fresh
- 2 pkg
- ramen oriental noodles
- 1/2 pkg
- frozen peas (optional)
- 2-3 Tbsp
- oil (vegetable or canola)
- 1 Tbsp
- soy sauce (or more if you prefer)
- 1 tsp
- garlic salt (if on sodium restriction use powder)
How to Make Easy Chicken Stir Fry wtih Ramen Noodles
- 1Cut carrots & celery at a slant. Cut onions lengthwise in small sections.
- 2Cut up chicken into small bite size pieces & cook in oil & soy sauce seasoning with garlic salt till done.
- 3Turn chicken on low heat & add celery, onions, mushrooms, and bean sprouts. Stirring often.
- 4Cook Oriental Ramen noodles as directed on package but with half the water as required. (May have to add a little later) Take one seasoning packet & mix with noodles.
- 5Sprinkle remaining Ramen noodle seasoning packet over chicken & vegetable mixture. Stir well.
(If adding frozen peas add at this time)
- 6Combine cooked Oriental Ramen noodles with chicken & vegetable mixture. Continue to heat while stirring together for 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Then serve & enjoy.