Easy Chicken Sausage Rosa
- 1 1/2 - 2 c
- chicken, cooked, cut up
- 2 - 3
- sausage links, cooked, cut into bite sized chunks
- 2 c
- spaghetti sauce
- for the ingredients above, i used leftover roasted chicken, and my spaghetti sauce with sausage
- 1/4 c
- heavy cream
- 1/2 pkg
- egg noodles (or pasta of your choice)
- parmesan cheese
How to Make Easy Chicken Sausage Rosa
- 1Cook noodles/pasta according to directions on package. Drain.
- 2Meanwhile, in a large frying pan, combine the chicken, sausage, spaghetti sauce, and heavy cream. Heat thoroughly.
- 3Serve chicken sausage mixture over pasta. Garnish with Parmesan cheese and a little parsley.