Easy Chicken Pot Pies
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1 can(s)corn or mixed veggies
1/2 smallchopped onion
1 tspgarlic powder
2 pkgpackages of biscuits
·spray olive oil
·12 serving cupcake pan
How to Make Easy Chicken Pot Pies
- Heat over to 375
- Mix in large bowl chicken, soup, milk, onion, garlic, and corn or mixed veggies. I let sit for a few minutes for the flavors blend.
- Spray olive oil on cupcake pan
- take 12 biscuits and flatten them out so they come just to the top of the cupcake pans sides. I just stretch them with my hands. Pat them into the sides to make pocket in the center.
- Take the chicken mixture and spoon it in the center of the biscuit cups.
- Take the last 4 biscuits and pull them into three parts. Flatten them out and place them on top lit a little crust.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let rest in pan for 1-2 mins they will pop right out.