Easy Chicken pot pie
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 3 large
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 2 bag(s)
- frozen mixed vegetables
- 8 c
- bisquick baking mix
- 1 stick
- butter or margarine
- 2 c
- shred chedder cheese (optional)
How to Make Easy Chicken pot pie
- 1Prepare Bisquick baking mix as directed. make sure it has a sticky consistency. not too thick. Spray a 13x9 pan with butter flavored non stick spray or coat pan with butter on bottom and sides well. place a thin coat of dough on the bottom of the pan. set aside.
- 2Brown chicken breast in a skillet until done. place in the bake pan. after cooling, dice and cube chicken to desired size. Add your cream of chicken soup, no water added, mixed vegetables, thawed, (drain any excess water from the vegetables.)mix all ingredients well in the bake pan. Add cheese if desired.
- 3Place a thin layer of bisquick dough on the top of mixture. spread with a spatula until covered on sides as well.
Bake at 375 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes until crust is golden brown. Brush top of pie with melted butter. allow to cool before serving. Enjoy!