Easy Chicken Pot Pie
- 2 large
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked
- 2 can(s)
- (10 oz.) cream of chicken soup
- 1 can(s)
- mixed veggies, drained
- 1/4 c
- chicken broth
- deep dish frozen pie shells, thawed
- 1 Tbsp
- butter, melted
How to Make Easy Chicken Pot Pie
- 1Take just one pie shell and bake in oven at 400 degrees for 10 minutes or until pie crust is just barely golden.
- 2Chop chicken into small pieces. Add cream of chicken soup, vegetables and chicken broth. Mix well.
- 3Place chicken mixture into pie shell.
- 4Place other pie shell on top and seal together edges. Cut small vent holes.
- 5Brush top of pie crust with butter. Bake at 400 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown and flaky on top.
- 6Let Stand 5 minutes before serving.