EASY CHICKEN POT PIE
Photo source: pillsbury.com
- 1 lg can(s)
- swanson chicken (or 1-2 chicken breasts, cooked and chopped)
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 2 medium
- potatoes, cubed and cooked 5-10 minutes
- 1 box
- frozen peas & carrots, uncooked
- onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste
- parsley flakes, optional
- 1 pkg
- refrigerated pie crust, top and bottom
How to Make EASY CHICKEN POT PIE
- 1Mix first nine ingredients in large bowl, then empty into bottom pie crust which has been lightly floured. Top with the top crust, crimp and vent.
- 2Bake at 400 degrees for 45-50 minutes.
- 3Serve with green salad and fresh fruit.