EASY Chicken Parmigiana
4boneless chicken breasts, dredged in italian bread crumbs and pan seared
1- 6 oz can(s)tomato paste
2 clovegarlic (to your own personal taste)
1 Tbspparsley flakes, dried
1/2 tspitalian seasoning
1/2 tspdried oregano
1/4 tspcrushed red pepper flakes, optional
2 cshredded mozzerella cheese
1/4 cgrated parmesan cheese
How to Make EASY Chicken Parmigiana
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Coat chicken breasts in italian bread crumbs and place in pan with a slight bit of oil. Sear until outside is slightly brown and crunchy.
- Place the chicken in a greased 8 inch square baking dish.
- In a saucepan, combine tomato paste, water, garlic and seasonings; bring to a boil. Pour over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
- Sprinkle with cheeses; bake 10 minutes longer or until the cheese is melted.