★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 jar(s)
- 24 oz spaghetti sauce
- 6 Tbsp
- parmesan cheese
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 box
- 1 1/2 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese
How to Make Easy Chicken Parmesan
- 1Heat oven to 375.
- 2pour sauce into 13x9 baking dish. Stir in 4 tbsp of parmesan. add chicken and turn to evenly coat both sides. Cover. Bake 30 min.
- 3Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- 4Top chicken with remaining cheeses and bake uncovered for 5 min. Drain spaghetti. Served topped with chicken and sauce.