Easy Chicken Parmesan
1 cpanko bread crumbs
1 citalian bread crumbs
4 Tbspparmesan cheese, grated
2 largeboneless chicken breasts
1/2 cvegetable oil
·shredded mozzarella cheese
1 jar(s)your favorite pasta sauce
·spaghetti on the side
How to Make Easy Chicken Parmesan
- Cut your boneless chicken breasts in half, so that it's not thick and easier to fry all the way through that it's cooked.
- Mix breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese together.
- Put flour in a bowl, put beaten eggs in a bowl next to flour, then end with a big bowl with your breadcrumbs.
- Wash chicken. Cover in flour, then eggs, then breadcrumbs. Set onto cookie sheet and let sit for a half an hour.
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees fahrenheit
- Heat oil in a skillet on medium high heat. Add chicken and brown on each side. About 8 minutes to each side.
- Remove chicken and dab on each side with paper towel to remove excess oil.
- Top chicken with sauce and sprinkle on shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Place in oven for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with side of spaghetti. I usually also sprinkle a little garlic powder and onion powder onto the sauce before I add the cheese to kick it up a notch. Mangia! :)