Easy Chicken Parm
- 5 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 egg
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp garlic plus
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 can spaghetti sauce, i used primo romano cheese and basil
- shredded mozzarella cheese
WHAT YOU NEED
How to Make Easy Chicken Parm
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Prepare a cookie sheet with tinfoil and spray with cooking spray.
- 2In a small bowl, beat the eggs well. In another bowl mix together bread crumbs, parm cheese, basil, oregano, garlic plus, salt and pepper, mix well.
- 3Dip chicken in eggs, then coat well in breadcrumb mixture and place on cookie sheet.
- 4Once all are done, bake in oven for 45 min. Once done, take out and spoon a good amount of sauce on each piece of chicken, then top with Mozzarella Cheese. Place back in oven for about 10 min.