Easy Chicken Mole
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 mediumwhole chicken
to tastesalt and pepper
2 Tbspolive oil
1 tspcayenne pepper
How to Make Easy Chicken Mole
- Wash Chicken, rub with 1/2 of the Olive oil, salt & pepper inside cavity and outside.
- Cut up Vegetables in large chunks. These will be baking so no need to worry about cutting everything up too much. Rub veggies with remaining Olive oil.
- Put chicken in roasting pan and add vegetables, throw garlic in the pan whole. Sprinkle cinnamon and cayenne over chicken and veggies.
- I usually cover with foil and cook it on my Weber, but you can bake it if you wish at 350 for about 1 1/2 hours or until juice runs clear when you insert a knife into the thigh of the chicken.
- Remove chicken from pan, pour vegetables and juices into a blender or food processor and blend up. This would be the time to season to taste. You can either cut chicken up and pour sauce over the chicken, or serve it on the side.