Easy Chicken Marsala
I hope you try this and enjoy as much as my hubby and I do!
8chicken breast cutlets
1/2 cmarsala wine
1/4 colive oil
2 Tbspdried oregano and chopped chives (each) or to your taste.
1 1/2 call purpose flour
1 clow salt chicken stock or broth
4 Tbspbutter (1/2 stick) salted
2 clovegarlic, chopped
1 tspsalt and pepper or to taste
1 pkg16 oz your favorite egg noodles, cooked
1 boxalready sliced mushrooms-about 8 oz
How to Make Easy Chicken Marsala
- Pour flour in bowl and add oregano,salt and pepper. Blend together with a fork. Coat each cutlet with the flour mixture
- In a pan with melted butter and olive oil mixed together, brown each piece of chicken until lightly browned. Do not crowd pieces of chicken, I brown them 4 at a time. After they are beautifully brown, put the next four in and brown them. You are NOT cooking them, only browning at this point!
- When all 8 cutlets have been browned, remove from pan and place aside in separate dish. Add garlic to the remains of butter/oil in the hot pan. Saute the mushrooms for 5-8 minutes. Once they are softly sauteed, add the chicken broth, the wine and the dried chopped chives.
- Simmer in a the large, deep skillet with lid until chicken,mushrooms and all is cooked; when the chicken juices run clear. Simmer
for 20-25 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
- Cook the egg noodles according to package directions while your marsala chicken is cooking.
- Place a serving of noodles on each plate and pour Chicken Marsala over each one. Mangia!