Easy Chicken Marsala
- 1 pkg
- chicken breast tenders, 1.5-2 lbs
- 1/4 c
- 1/2 stick
- 1 pkg
- sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 tsp
- each, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, dried rosemary, dried oregano
- lemon juice
- 3/4 c
- marsala cooking wine plus 1/2 cup sherry cooking wine
How to Make Easy Chicken Marsala
- 1On a large platter, mix the flour with the spices. Sprinkle the chicken tenders with lemon juice, then dredge each piece in the flour mixture until well coated.
- 2In a large skillet over medium heat, melt 2 tbsps of butter and begin browning the chicken pieces, turning to brown both sides evenly. Once browned, remove from pan. Add remaining butter to pan and saute mushrooms until just tender.
- 3Return chicken to skillet and add cooking wines. Heat through til chicken is done and wine sauce thickens.