★★★★★ 1 vote5
4 mediumboneless chicken breasts, fileted or pounded thin
4 clovegarlic cloves, minced
1/3 cmarsala wine
2 Tbspolive oil
1 can(s)small can cream of celery soup
1 can(s)whole milk (use the soup can to measure)
4 cfresh portabello mushrooms stems removed
dash(es)ground black pepper to taste
How to Make Easy Chicken Marsala
- slice or pound chicken breasts to make them nice and thin.
- heat olive oil in skillet.
- Add chicken and minced garlic to hot skillet, sprinkle each piece of chicken with black pepper and cook until almost done.
- Remove chicken from skillet, leaving garlic and any juices in the skillet.
- Add Marsala wine, cream of celery soup and milk to skillet, whisk to blend, and let simmer for 5 minutes. **For a thicker sauce, I added 2 tablespoons of corn starch**
- Add mushrooms, cover and let cook until mushrooms are tender.
- Add chicken back to pan and let cook another 15 to 20 minutes. Serve over pasta.