Easy Chicken Manicotti
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pkg
- manicotti, uncooked
- 2-3 lb
- boneless skinless chicken breasts, chopped
- 15 oz
- ricotta cheese
- 2 pkg
- shredded sharp cheddar (appx 4 cups)
- 2 can(s)
- tomato sauce (26.5 oz each)
- spices to taste
How to Make Easy Chicken Manicotti
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Put ricotta in a bowl, and mix herbs to taste. (recommended: garlic salt or powder, fresh ground pepper, basil/oregano, Italian herb mix.) Mix in chicken until thoroughly coated.
- 2Spray a 13" x 9" glass casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray. Pour one can of sauce in the bottom of the pan and sprinkle with one bag of cheese. Stuff chicken-ricotta filling into the manicotti and arrange in the pan. Cover with the other can of sauce and the other bag of cheese.
- 3Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes. Uncover, turn the temperature up to 375 and bake for 20 more minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes after removing from oven. Serve with a spatula.