★★★★★ 1 vote5
- flour tortillas
- 1 small
- can of echillada sauce
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 2 c
- chicken, cooked & diced
- 2 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c
- onion, diced
How to Make Easy Chicken Enchiladas
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a large skillet (large enough to fit 1 tortilla) heat enough veggie oil to cover bottom of pan on med-high heat.(You want the oil to bubble when you place a tortilla in it.) Place tortillas, 1 at a time, in skillet. Once oil starts to bubble flip tortilla over. Tortilla will want to puff up now. When it does that, take it out and place it on a plate. Continue with rest of tortillas, making a pile on the plate.
- 3Mix together cut up cooked chicken, diced onion, sour cream & 1 Cup of cheese.
- 4Place in a line on tortilla, 1- 1&1/2 spoons of mixture. Roll up and place seam side down on 9x13" baking dish.
- 5Pour enchilada sauce evenly over filled & rolled tortillas. Top with remaining 1 Cup cheddar cheese.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.