1store bought baked chicken, pulled apart
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1/2 Tbspchopped garlic
1juice of lemon, more if you wish
1 can(s)green chilies, chopped
2 ccheddar cheese, shredded. whatever kind
How to Make Easy Chicken Enchilada
- Shred chicken, put in bowl.
- Mix 1/2c. mayo, garlic and 1/2 of lemon juice.
- Mix, chicken and mayo mixture, spoon on to tortilla.
- place stuffed tortillas in a greased pan.
- mix mushroom soup, 1/2c. mayo, rest of lemon juice and chillies together, pour over chicken enchiladas.
- bake at 400 until bubbling, about 20-25 min.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake until cheese melts.