Easy Chicken & Dumplings
★★★★★ 1 vote5
13-4 lb. rotisserie chicken, meat shredded
1 pkgfrozen mixed vegetables (10 oz.)
1 can(s)condensed cream of mushroom soup
1/4 tspkosher salt
1/4 tspblack pepper
110-count tube refrigerated biscuits
How to Make Easy Chicken & Dumplings
- Heat oven to 400° F.
- Combine the chicken, vegetables, soup, salt, pepper, and 3/4 cup water in a large bowl.
- Transfer the mixture to an oven-safe casserole, cover with foil, and bake for 30 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, place the biscuits on a baking sheet and bake until the biscuits are golden brown and cooked through, about 15 minutes.
- Remove both the casserole and the biscuits from the oven.
- Uncover the casserole, place the biscuits on top, and serve.