How to Make Easy Chicken Casserole
- Boil Chicken until its done all the way. (It will be white) You can check it by cutting a piece down the middle to make sure there is no pink.
- Cook your stuffing on the stove top. (follow directions on back of box)
- Mix the 2 soups in a big bowl.
- Pull apart chicken into small pieces && put in the bottom of a backing dish.
- Put the cheese on top of that.
- Layer the stuffing on top of the chicken,soup & Cheese.
- Bake for about 30 mins on 300. Or until golden brown on top.