Easy Chicken Broccoli Skillet
- chicken thighs, cooked
- 16 oz
- broccoli, chopped, thawed
- 1 - 10 oz can(s)
- cream of mushroom (with garlic) soup
- 2 1/2 c
- chicken broth
- 1 1/2 c
- rice, instant
- 1 c
- colby jack cheese
How to Make Easy Chicken Broccoli Skillet
- 1Remove all skin and bones from the chicken and shred the meat. Add to skillet and warm through on medium-low to medium heat for 3-5 minutes.
- 2Add the broccoli and continue warming for 2-3 minutes
- 3Add soup and broth, stirring to combine. Bring contents of skillet to a boil and turn heat to low.
- 4Stir in rice, cover and let simmer for 5-6 minutes or until rice is cooked through.
- 5Add cheese, stir and serve!