Easy Chicken Broccoli Skillet
★★★★★ 1 vote5
6chicken thighs, cooked
16 ozbroccoli, chopped, thawed
1 - 10 oz can(s)cream of mushroom (with garlic) soup
2 1/2 cchicken broth
1 1/2 crice, instant
1 ccolby jack cheese
How to Make Easy Chicken Broccoli Skillet
- Remove all skin and bones from the chicken and shred the meat. Add to skillet and warm through on medium-low to medium heat for 3-5 minutes.
- Add the broccoli and continue warming for 2-3 minutes
- Add soup and broth, stirring to combine. Bring contents of skillet to a boil and turn heat to low.
- Stir in rice, cover and let simmer for 5-6 minutes or until rice is cooked through.
- Add cheese, stir and serve!