★★★★★ 1 vote5
- chicken breast
- 1 box
- rice a roni fettuccine alfredo pasta mix
- 1 pkg
- broccoli florets
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
- parmesan cheese (optional)
How to Make Easy Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo
- 1season and brown chicken breast in frying pan with teaspoon of olive oil until done do not over cook. Let it cool then cut into bite size pieces. I also use rotisserie chicken from grocery store and this saves even more time.
- 2prepare Fettuccine Alfredo as directed on box. add 1 can of Cream of mushroom soup.you can add milk to make it the consistency you prefer.
Add frozen broccoli florets. Stir until blended well.
- 3Add Chicken pieces and simmer on low heat for 10 minutes.
Serve with Sour cream or sprinkle parmesan cheese on top