easy chicken bites
Just the right amount of zip without too much heat
How to Make easy chicken bites
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 2Cut the chicken into bite sized peaces about 1 1/2 inches.
Wrap each in 1/2 piece of bacon and place in a lightly sprayed oblong baking dish. They should cover the bottom.
- 3Mix the maple syrup and chili sauce together and pour over the bites.
- 4Bake for 25-40 minutes in a 350 degrees oven until done.
- 5Makes a meal for two or appetizers for a movie or get together