- 6 oz pkg, refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 c
- finely chopped, cooked chicken
- 1/3 c
- coarsely shredded yellow squash
- 1/4 c
- shredded cheddar cheese.
- 1/2 c
- light mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp
- honey mustard
- bottled, reduced-fat ranch salad dressing
How to Make Easy chicken & biscuit sandwiches
- 1Heat oven to 400. separate biscuits. Flatten w/ hand to a 3-1/2" circle, each biscuit. Divide chicken, squash and cheese evenly among circles, placing filling on one side. Fold the empty side over filling. Pinch edges to seal. Spray a baking sheet w/ cooking spray. Place biscuits on baking sheet. Bake 10 min, or until golden. In small bowl, stir together mayonnaise and mustard. Serve biscuits w/ mayo mix and ranch dressing.