★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 pkgchicken pieces
1 pkgfrozen springvegetable mix (broccoli, cauliflower,carrot)
1 jar(s)ragu alfredo sauce (roasted garlic)
1 can(s)parmesan cheese
2 pkgitalian shredded mozarella cheese
1 pkgwide egg noodles
How to Make Easy Chicken Baked Pasta
- Turn oven onto 350 Degrees and let preheat while you boil your egg noodles as directed on package.
- Steam your vegetables slightly. Be sure to let them contain some crisp.
- Drain Egg Noodles leaving about a tablespoon of water so that they will not dry out in the oven. Mix together the Pre-cooked chicken pieces, vegetables and Alfredo sauce.
- Pour mixture over egg noodles and then into a pan 10x13 pour both packages of cheese over the noodles and sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and there is some browning.
- Pull out your favorite plates and spoons and be prepared to serve up a tongue pleaser to your love ones.ENJOY!!!