★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1 can(s)cream of celery soup
1 1/2 cinstant rice (uncooked)
How to Make Easy Chicken and Rice
- Turn the oven on to 350.
- Spray a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray (such as Pam)
- Mix cream of mushroom soup, cream of celery soup, and cream of chicken soup (DO NOT ADD WATER)
- Pour the soup and rice mixture into the baking dish.
- Add the chicken breasts to the baking dish, and push down a bit so the rice comes up even with the top of each piece of chicken.
** you can use chicken breast with or without the bone. I do find that bone-in chicken seems to add a bit more flavor, but I do it both ways depending on what I have on hand.**
- Bake in 350 degree oven for about 45 minutes to an hour. The time will vary depending on your oven and if you use chicken with the bone it may take a bit longer. To be safe, you may want to check for doneness with a meat thermometer.