How to Make Easy Chicken and Pasta dinner
- 1Begin to cook pasta as instructed on the box.
- 2Cook chicken in a skillet with olive oil, basil, pepper and 1 1/2 cloves of garlic.
- 3Meanwhile, heat marinara sauce adding remaining garlic and sugar.
- 4When chicken is fully cooked, use a slotted spoon to remove it from pan, and add directly to marinara sauce. Keep covered, simmering over low heat while pasta cooks.
- 5When pasta is finished, drain and top with chicken and marinara combination. Serve hot with italian bread.