Easy Chicken and Pasta Bake
1 lbpenne pasta, cooked
1 mediumonion, chopped
1 lbground chicken
4 clovegarlic, minced
1/4 tspred pepper flakes
10 ozfrozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed of all excess water
1 jar(s)alfredo sauce
1 jar(s)tomato and basil spaghetti sauce
1 cmozzarella cheese, shredded
1/4 cparmesan cheese
How to Make Easy Chicken and Pasta Bake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- On your cook top over med-high heat, brown ground chicken with chopped onions in a large sauce pan until chicken is cooked and onions are soft and translucent.
- Add garlic, spinach, and red pepper flakes and cook until spinach is just heated through.
- Turn down cook top heat to med and add both jars of sauce to the meat mixture. Stir thoroughly and cook for about 5 mins.
- Transfer your meat and sauce mixture into a large bowl and mix in the cooked Penne pasta.
- Pour pasta mixture into 9X13in. pan and sprinkle the mozzarella and parmesan cheeses over the pasta mixture.
- Bake in your preheated 350 degree oven for 15 minutes.