"EASY" Chicken and Dumplins
- 2-3 lb
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 2 can(s)
- chicken broth
- chicken bullion cubes
- shakes of accent
- stick of butter
- 2-4 c
- water (enough to cover chicken breast)
- 1 pkg
- (large package) mrs b's frozen premade dumplins
- 2 tsp
- 3/4 c
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make "EASY" Chicken and Dumplins
- 1In a large Stock pot pour 2 cans chicken broth, chicken bullion cubes, salt and pepper, accent, chicken breast. Add enough water to cover the chicken. Cook on high until completely done.
- 2Remove chicken from broth and let cool
- 3take corn starch and 3/4 cups of water mix together well (no clumps) Pour into broth. This will make the broth thicker.
- 4add 1/2 stick of butter to broth. Allow broth to come back to a fast boil.
- 5take the frozen dumplin Once the broth has come to a boil and begin to drop them into the broth. You will need to break them up. Stir as you go from time to time. Once you have all the dumplins in the broth stir and reduce heat and cover, let simmer for 45 minutes. Stiring occasionly. So they dont stick to botton.
- 6while dumplins are cooking, take chicken and shred.
- 7Once dumplin have cooked turn off heat and add chicken and let sit for 10 minutes covered, once this is complete take off lid .. stir and serve. Goes good with some hot corn bread!