Easy Chicken and Dumplings
1 lg can(s)chicken broth
2 can(s)canned buttermilk biscuits
2 lg can(s)chunk chicken
1 cmilk, 2%
1 pkgcountry gravy mix (pioneer)
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Easy Chicken and Dumplings
- In large noodle pot bring cans of chicken, savory and broth to full boil.
- Cut each biscuit dough into quarters and roll into balls. Place in boiling broth mixture.
- Let boil for 15 minutes covered.
- next add gravy mix to 1/2 cup cold milk and stir till lump free. Add to mixture. Stir thoroughly. Add 1/2 cup milk to pot. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and simmer for 15 to 20 mins and serve. Enjoy!