Easy Chicken and Broccoli Pie ( Crowd Size)
- 2 pkg
- 10 oz each frozen chopped broccoli,thawed and drained
- 3 c
- shredded cheddar cheese 12 oz size
- 2 c
- cooked and cut up chicken any type.( i have even used the canned chicken when i had no left overs)
- 1 c
- chopped onion large size should do it
- 2 c
- milk, 2%
- 1 tsp
- salt or to taste
- 1/2 tsp
- pepper or to taste
How to Make Easy Chicken and Broccoli Pie ( Crowd Size)
- 1Heat oven to 400. Grease bottom and sides of 13X9 pan, with non-stick spray or shortening. Sprinkle broccoli, and 2 cups cheese ,then the chicken and onion in baking dish.
- 2Stir remaining ingredients until well blended. Pour over chicken mixture.
- 3Bake uncovered 40 to 45 mins or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Sprinkle with the remaining 1 cup cheese. Bake 1 to 2 more minutes or until the cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.