Easy Cheesy Chicken Lasagna
8 ozlasagna noodles, cooked (about 9)
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1 csour cream
3 cchopped cooked chicken breast
1/4 cparmesan cheese
1 cmozzerella shredded
8 ozfrozen peas and carrotts, thawed and drained
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Easy Cheesy Chicken Lasagna
- Blend soups, sour cream, milk, and parmesan cheese. Fold in chicken and vegatables.
- pour 1/4 of chicken mixture into the bottom of a greased 9x13 baking dish. Top with 3 of the cooked noodles.
- Spread 1/3 of the remaining chicken mixture over noodles, sprinkle with 1/3 of the shredded cheese. Repeat layers two more times but reserve the last portion of shredded cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and remove foil. Sprinkle with reserved shredded cheese. Continue baking, uncovered, for 15 minutes, until cheese is melted and lightly browned. Let stand for 15 min. before cutting and serving.