Easy Cheesy Beany Chicken Enchiladas
2boneless chicken breasts
2 Tbspchicken bouillon paste
1 csalsa, chunky
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1 can(s)black beans
8 ozvelveeta, cubed
2 ccheddar cheese, shredded
How to Make Easy Cheesy Beany Chicken Enchiladas
- Preheat Oven to 350°
- Cover chicken with water, add Chicken Boullion Paste, and boil until cooked. Shred once cooled.
- In a microwave safe, large bowl, place the following: Cream of Chicken soup, Salsa, and cubed Velveeta. Microwave on high for 3 minutes, then stir. Repeat till Velveeta is melted and blends with the soup and salsa.
- Add Shredded Chicken and Black Beans to mixture and stir.
- Prepare a 13 x 9 pan with Pam.
- Spoon about two spoon fulls of mixture into a tortilla. Wrap sides up and place, seam side down, in prepared pan. Repeat with the rest of the tortillas.
- Fill sides in, around the filled tortillas, with any of the mixture that is left, then top Enchiladas with the shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Bake in oven for 30min.
- **Serve with Sour Cream and/or Fresh Guacamole and Tostitos on the side. We prefer the Lime seasoned chips.