Easy Cheesy Beany Chicken Enchiladas
- boneless chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsp
- chicken bouillon paste
- 1 c
- salsa, chunky
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 1 can(s)
- black beans
- 8 oz
- velveeta, cubed
- 2 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- flour tortillas
How to Make Easy Cheesy Beany Chicken Enchiladas
- 1Preheat Oven to 350°
- 2Cover chicken with water, add Chicken Boullion Paste, and boil until cooked. Shred once cooled.
- 3In a microwave safe, large bowl, place the following: Cream of Chicken soup, Salsa, and cubed Velveeta. Microwave on high for 3 minutes, then stir. Repeat till Velveeta is melted and blends with the soup and salsa.
- 4Add Shredded Chicken and Black Beans to mixture and stir.
- 5Prepare a 13 x 9 pan with Pam.
- 6Spoon about two spoon fulls of mixture into a tortilla. Wrap sides up and place, seam side down, in prepared pan. Repeat with the rest of the tortillas.
- 7Fill sides in, around the filled tortillas, with any of the mixture that is left, then top Enchiladas with the shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- 8Bake in oven for 30min.
- 9**Serve with Sour Cream and/or Fresh Guacamole and Tostitos on the side. We prefer the Lime seasoned chips.