Round em Up Buffalo Cups
1 pkgwonton wrappers
·frozen chicken tenders - i used tysons honey battered chicken tenders
·shredded monterey cheese
·hot sauce- franks medium size bottle
·1 tbs butter
·ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping
How to Make Round em Up Buffalo Cups
- For every "cup" you make you will need to use about 1 and 1/2 chicken tender.
- Bake chicken tenders according to directions. Do not overbake. Cut up into approximate 4 pieces (for what I use) or into small diced pieces. Put into mixing bowl.
- MAke sauce. Empty bottle of hot sauce into bowl. Melt butter and stir into hot sauce well.
Pour over chicken pieces and toss lightly.
- Spray muffin tin with nonstick spray. Press 1 wonton into each cup to form a "bowl' or "cup". Bake for 7 min. Remove from oven and fill with Buffalo Chicken mixture. Top with shredded monterey cheese and sliced jalepeno. Put back in oven and bake another 4-5 minutes til desired crunchiness of cup. Be careful not to burn!
- Remove from oven and place each cup on serving dish.
Repeat steps to finish your wontons and filling.
Serve with cold Ranch dressing or Blue Cheese dressing.