Easy And Best Ever 6 Hour Roast Chicken
- 1 large whole chicken roaster
- 2 tablespoons of anyone of your favorite chicken seasoning
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup water /for pan bottom
- (i love paul prudome or creole seasoning mix,use your favorite.
How to Make Easy And Best Ever 6 Hour Roast Chicken
- 1Mix olive oil and seasoning together very well.
- 2Using a grill brush,saturate all over chicken,and lift skin gently,and brush underneath skin well.
- 3In shallow roasting pan place chicken,NO RACK.
- 4Pour 1 cup water on bottom of pan.
- 5Bake in preheated 250 degree oven for 6 hours.BASTE EVERY 45 MINUTES.(WITH PAN JUICES)
- 6Remove chicken after 6 hours.
Cool about 15 minutes wrapped in foil for juices to redistribute.
Slice,and have the juiciest,most flavorfull chicken EVER!
- 7I will never make roast chicken any other way,after this.EVERYONE asks for this receipe from me after they taste it!