Easy And Best Ever 6 Hour Roast Chicken
·1 large whole chicken roaster
·2 tablespoons of anyone of your favorite chicken seasoning
·3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
·1 cup water /for pan bottom
·(i love paul prudome or creole seasoning mix,use your favorite.
How to Make Easy And Best Ever 6 Hour Roast Chicken
- Mix olive oil and seasoning together very well.
- Using a grill brush,saturate all over chicken,and lift skin gently,and brush underneath skin well.
- In shallow roasting pan place chicken,NO RACK.
- Pour 1 cup water on bottom of pan.
- Bake in preheated 250 degree oven for 6 hours.BASTE EVERY 45 MINUTES.(WITH PAN JUICES)
- Remove chicken after 6 hours.
Cool about 15 minutes wrapped in foil for juices to redistribute.
Slice,and have the juiciest,most flavorfull chicken EVER!
- I will never make roast chicken any other way,after this.EVERYONE asks for this receipe from me after they taste it!