Easiest Risotto. Ever
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup, fat-free
- 1 1/4 c
- 1/2 c
- 1/4 c
- mozzarella cheese, low-fat or provolone
- 5 Tbsp
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 c
- frozen broccoli and cauliflower mix
- 1/2 lb
- chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless; cut into cubes
- 3/4 c
- arborio rice; uncooked
- 1 Tbsp
- dry sherry
How to Make Easiest Risotto. Ever
- 1Preheat oven to 425.
- 2Mix all together in a 3 qt shallow baking dish; cover with tin foil.
- 3Bake at 425 for 35 min; stir. Cover and keep cooking for 10-15 min, or till rice is done. This may take a bit longer, based on your oven. If its soupy or the rice is not soft, it will need more time.
- 4Add more parm if desired. Let stand 5 min, and serve.