Easiest Mexi-Style Chicken
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- chicken breasts, skinless & boneless
- package taco seasoning
- 1 jar(s)
- salsa (mild or hot -- your preference)
- 1 c
- 1-2 c
- cheese, nacho or mexican style, shredded
How to Make Easiest Mexi-Style Chicken
- 1Mix 1 cup of water w/ taco seasoning. Marinate chicken for at least one hour (I usually do this overnight).
- 2Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Pour salsa in bottom of baking dish & lay marinated chicken on top. Bake for 30 minutes. Top w/ cheese & bake another 5-10 mins.
- 3That's it!!!! I throw some sprinkled cilantro on top for color.