- 1 lb
- boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 can(s)
- cream of potato soup
- 1 can(s)
- peas and carrots (mix)
- 1/2 c
- 1 box
- already made pie-crust (top and bottom)
- salt & pepper to taste
How to Make Easiest Chicken Pot Pie
- 1Boil chicken until no longer pink.
- 2In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
- 3Roll-out pie crust in 9" pie plate.
- 4Add mixture of ingredients to pie crust.
- 5Roll-out top crust and pinch along sides. I mark my crust with "LOVE".
- 6Place pie in 350F oven for 40 min or until golden brown.