★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 lbboneless, skinless chicken breast
2 can(s)cream of potato soup
1 can(s)peas and carrots (mix)
1 boxalready made pie-crust (top and bottom)
·salt & pepper to taste
How to Make Easiest Chicken Pot Pie
- Boil chicken until no longer pink.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Roll-out pie crust in 9" pie plate.
- Add mixture of ingredients to pie crust.
- Roll-out top crust and pinch along sides. I mark my crust with "LOVE".
- Place pie in 350F oven for 40 min or until golden brown.