Dustin's Stuffed Chicken
Blue Ribbon Recipe
I really love the combination of the shrimp and pepper in the stuffing mix. I cooked both the chicken and shrimp for a bit in the over as well just to assure doneness, but other than that I can't imagine changing a thing! Delicious. The Test Kitchen
4large boneless chicken breast
1 smallhot pepper
2 clovegarlic chopped
2 call purpose flour
1 Tbspblack pepper
1 Tbspgarlic powder
2 Tbspolive oil
How to Make Dustin's Stuffed Chicken
- wash chicken well. pound out chicken breast season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and set to side.
- In your favorite skillet place oil, diced onion, hot pepper, garlic, mushrooms, and sautee for 2 min. Then add shrimp and sautee until cooked thru. Then set to side
- Fill the middle of the chicken breast with all of the ingredients from the skillet, and roll the breast up around them and secure with toothpics
- Season flour with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Roll your chicken rolls in the flour until covered.
- Deep fry your Chicken Rolls until done. if you have a problem getting them done all the way threw with out burning the outside you can finish them in the oven. Enjoy