- 3-5 lb
- chicken wings (i use frozen ones)
- 1 c
- gin or vodka (i use vodka. you don't need the good stuff)
- 1 c
- soy sauce, low sodium
- 2 Tbsp
- brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp
- garlic crushed
- 1 large
- onion chopped
- pepper to taste
How to Make DRUNKEN CHICKEN WINGS
- 1In a 10" x 14" baking pan, spread chicken in an even layer. combine all ingredients and spread over chicken. Cover with aluminum foil and let the chicken get drunk for at least 2 hours (all day is better) turning the chicken every so often. I have the Tupperware marinating container and put the wings (frozen) in it with the sauce and leave it on the counter. It defrosts yet stays cool and is available to flip over every 45 minutes or so.
- 2Cook covered at 350* for 1 hour. Uncover and cook at 325* until chicken is golden brown and cooked through, I leave it about another hour to an hour 1/4. Turn chicken half way through cooking. Meat will fall off the bone.
- 3There is NEVER any leftovers at my house when I cook this. I saved this to post so that I could put a picture, but by the time it hit the table everyone dug in! Sorry!