Drummies & Ribs In Citrus BBQ Sauce
- 1 bag(s)
- frozen uncooked chicken drummies (plain mini drumsticks)
- 1 pkg
- boneless pork ribs, 6 or 8 in pkg.
- 1/4 c
- sweet and smokey rub
- salt and pepper (your desired amount)
- 1/4 c
- country bobs sauce
- 1 bottle
- rufus teagues bbq sauce or your favorite kind
- large orange, cut in slices
- 1 Tbsp
- garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp
- orange marmalade
- 1/2 c
- orange juice
How to Make Drummies & Ribs In Citrus BBQ Sauce
- 1Preheat your oven to 350. Rinse the drummies and ribs and pat them dry. Salt and pepper the meat and sprinkle the rub on all the meat until well covered. Place drummies on a cookie sheet and the ribs on another sheet. I cook one sheet at a time until meat is golden and cooked through about 1 1/2 hrs for each sheet, turning meat half way through.
- 2While the ribs are in oven still cooking, prepare your crock pot. Set your crock pot at low, add your orange juice, orange slices, garlic, and marmalade let that begin to warm.
- 3Brush your golden drummies with uncle bobs sauce like it's a basting sauce. Place the drummies in the crock on top of the orange mixture and put the lid on. Baste the same way with ribs and add them to the crock and let them cook 2 hours.
- 4Then pour your bbq sauce over the meat in the crock and let it cook at least 2 more hours or more. The longer the better. You can toss out the oranges they are meant to flavor the meat. Enjoy!