★★★★★ 1 vote5
- whole bagel (about 3 1/2 oz.),split in half
- 4 Tbsp
- prepared pizza sauce
- 1/2 c
- diced cooked chicken breast
- 1/4 c
- (1 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tsp
- grated parmesan cheese
How to Make Double-sauced Chicken Pizza Bagels
- 1Place bagel halves on microwavable plate.
- 2Spoon 1 tablespoon pizza sauce onto each bagel half.Spread evenly using back of spoon.
- 3Top each bagel half with 1/4 cup chicken.Spoon 1 tablespoon pizza sauce over chicken on each bagel half.
- 4Sprinkle 2 tablespoons mozzarella cheese over top of each bagel half.
- 5Cover bagel halves loosely with waxed paper and microwave at HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until cheese melts.
- 6Carefully remove waxed paper.Sprinkle each bagel half with 1 teaspoon parmesan cheese.Let stand 1 minute before eating to cool slightly.(bagels will be very hot!)