★★★★★ 1 vote5
1whole bagel (about 3 1/2 oz.),split in half
4 Tbspprepared pizza sauce
1/2 cdiced cooked chicken breast
1/4 c(1 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese
2 tspgrated parmesan cheese
How to Make Double-sauced Chicken Pizza Bagels
- Place bagel halves on microwavable plate.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon pizza sauce onto each bagel half.Spread evenly using back of spoon.
- Top each bagel half with 1/4 cup chicken.Spoon 1 tablespoon pizza sauce over chicken on each bagel half.
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons mozzarella cheese over top of each bagel half.
- Cover bagel halves loosely with waxed paper and microwave at HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Carefully remove waxed paper.Sprinkle each bagel half with 1 teaspoon parmesan cheese.Let stand 1 minute before eating to cool slightly.(bagels will be very hot!)