Doritoe Chicken Casserole
- 1 lb
- boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 jar(s)
- cheese dip, favorite flavor ( my family loves medium)
- 1 pkg
- fresh sweet corn ( i use frozen, but canned is fine)
- 1 pkg
- original doritoes- half bag (for a little zest, try cool ranch doritoes)
- 2 can(s)
- cream of chicken or mushroom soup
- 1 c
- salsa, mild
- 2 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
How to Make Doritoe Chicken Casserole
- 1Heat over to 350 degrees. Boil chicken breast in water or broth until fully cooked.
- 2While the chicken it cooking, pour Doritoes into the bottom of an ungreased casserole dish and crush into small pieces.
- 3Mix Cream of chicken or mushroom, cheese dip, corn and salsa in a medium glass bowl until well blended.
- 4Once chicken is completely cooked, cut into bite size pieces and mix into creamy cheese mixture. Blend well.
- 5Pour mixture over crushed Doritoes evenly. Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 15 mins.
- 6Once finished, pull out of oven and sprinkle the 2 cups of shredded cheese on top and put back in the oven uncovered for an additional 5 mins or until cheese is melted.
- 7Serve immediately and Enjoy!!!!