Doritoe Chicken Casserole
1 lbboneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces
1 jar(s)cheese dip, favorite flavor ( my family loves medium)
1 pkgfresh sweet corn ( i use frozen, but canned is fine)
1 pkgoriginal doritoes- half bag (for a little zest, try cool ranch doritoes)
2 can(s)cream of chicken or mushroom soup
1 csalsa, mild
2 ccheddar cheese, shredded
How to Make Doritoe Chicken Casserole
- Heat over to 350 degrees. Boil chicken breast in water or broth until fully cooked.
- While the chicken it cooking, pour Doritoes into the bottom of an ungreased casserole dish and crush into small pieces.
- Mix Cream of chicken or mushroom, cheese dip, corn and salsa in a medium glass bowl until well blended.
- Once chicken is completely cooked, cut into bite size pieces and mix into creamy cheese mixture. Blend well.
- Pour mixture over crushed Doritoes evenly. Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 15 mins.
- Once finished, pull out of oven and sprinkle the 2 cups of shredded cheese on top and put back in the oven uncovered for an additional 5 mins or until cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately and Enjoy!!!!