How to Make Do Nothing Chicken
- 1Preheat oven to 225 degrees. Prepare medium baking dish with non-stick spray.
- 2Place beef slices, one or two at a time (your preference), but cover the entire bottom of the dish.
- 3Wash chicken breasts and place on top of beef slices. DO NOT SEASON...soup has sufficient seasoning.
- 4Spread UNDILUTED soup over chicken breasts. Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- 5Bake 4 hours....Do absolutely nothing! Go shopping, take a nap, read a book, but don't worry about the chicken. Each breast piece is a serving, so make what you need, increasing ingredients to accommodate guest count.