Dijon Chicken Kabobs1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 1 lb
- red potatoes, halved
- 3 Tbsp
- 2 Tbsp
- dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp
- fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp
- dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 16 large
- cherry tomatoes
How to Make Dijon Chicken Kabobs
- 1Cut chicken breasts into 32 pieces.
- 2Preheat the grill to a medium heat. (When ready to cook, spray the rack-off the grill-with nonstick cooking spray).
- 3In a large pot of boiling water, cook the potatoes for 10 minutes to blanch.
- 5In a small bowl, combine the honey, mustard, lemon juice, thyme and pepper.
- 6Add the chicken and mushrooms, tossing to coat well.
- 7Alternately thread the chicken, mushrooms, tomatoes and potatoes onto 8 skewers.
- 8Grill the kabobs, covered, turning occasionally, for 8 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- 9Divide the skewers among 4 plates and serve.