Dijon Chicken Kabobs1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbred potatoes, halved
2 Tbspdijon mustard
1 Tbspfresh lemon juice
1/2 tspdried thyme
1/4 tspfreshly ground black pepper
1 lbchicken breasts, boneless and skinless
How to Make Dijon Chicken Kabobs
- Cut chicken breasts into 32 pieces.
- Preheat the grill to a medium heat. (When ready to cook, spray the rack-off the grill-with nonstick cooking spray).
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook the potatoes for 10 minutes to blanch.
- In a small bowl, combine the honey, mustard, lemon juice, thyme and pepper.
- Add the chicken and mushrooms, tossing to coat well.
- Alternately thread the chicken, mushrooms, tomatoes and potatoes onto 8 skewers.
- Grill the kabobs, covered, turning occasionally, for 8 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Divide the skewers among 4 plates and serve.