By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4chicken breasts, halved, boneless and skinless
1 can(s)mixed vegetables
12 ozchicken broth
1/2 clight cream
1 Tbspdijon mustard
1.5 cnoodles, cooked
1/8 tspwhite pepper
How to Make Dijon Chicken
- Melt butter in skillet; cook chicken about 20 minutes, or until tender.
- Remove from pan.
- Drain vegetables and add liquid to pan juices with chicken broth.
- Combine light cream and flour; add to liquid in pan.
- Cook and stir until thickened; stir in mustard.
- Heat vegetables and cooked noodles in a little of the sauce.
- Heat chicken in remaining sauce and serve over vegetable mixture.