Different Chicken Parmesan
4pieces chicken cutlets
1 can(s)(12 oz.) evaporated milk
1 can(s)(8 oz.) tomato sauce
3/4 cgrated parmesan cheese
How to Make Different Chicken Parmesan
- Melt butter in baking dish in oven.
- Dip chicken in 1/3 cup evaporated milk.
- Roll in mixture of 2 tbsps. grated cheese, 1/4 cup flour, salt and pepper. Place in baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees, uncovered for 30 minutes, then turn over.
- Meanwhile, mix 1/2 cup evaporated milk with 1/2 cup grated cheese.
Take pan from oven and pour tomato sauce over chicken. Spoon grated cheese mix on chicken.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until chicken is tender.