Different Chicken Parmesan
Photo adapted from The Whitty Chef.
How to Make Different Chicken Parmesan
- 1Melt butter in baking dish in oven.
- 2Dip chicken in 1/3 cup evaporated milk.
- 3Roll in mixture of 2 tbsps. grated cheese, 1/4 cup flour, salt and pepper. Place in baking dish.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees, uncovered for 30 minutes, then turn over.
- 5Meanwhile, mix 1/2 cup evaporated milk with 1/2 cup grated cheese.
Take pan from oven and pour tomato sauce over chicken. Spoon grated cheese mix on chicken.
- 6Bake 20-25 minutes or until chicken is tender.