Dewillia's Chicken Tortilla Spinach Casserole
Then all you have to do is pick up one side at a time. I carried half of it to my dear friend and her husband. They dearly loved it. It was good. So you can either share it or put it in the freezer for another time.
Blue Ribbon Recipe
This is one darn satisfying casserole! Make extra and freeze it for your next comfort craving. The Test Kitchen
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 1 7oz can(s)
- chopped green chili peppers
- 1 8oz c
- sour cream
- 1/2 c
- 2 1/2 c
- boneless chicken
- 1 medium
- bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large
- tomato, chopped (1 cup)
- 1 1/2 c
- cheddar cheese or mexican cheese blend
- 2 box
- chopped spinach, unthaw & squeeze out water
- (6 or 7 in) corn tortillas, cut in bite size pieces
How to Make Dewillia's Chicken Tortilla Spinach Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 2In large bowl, add cream of chicken soup, sour cream, chopped chiles, milk, green pepper, tomato, corn tortilla's, salt & pepper, to taste, 1 cup of cheese, and chopped chicken. The one you buy already baked at the grocery store works good. Stir together and pour on half in a 9X13 pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Then layer the spinach over the top of the mixture and add remaining mixture on top of the spinach. I always add more cheese that the recipe calls for.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes. Take out and top with remaining cheese and put back in the oven until the cheese melts and the casserole is bubbly.
- 4Makes apprx. 8 servings.