Den's Sweet Pepper Chicken
- 1 c
- sweet mini peppers (red, yellow and orange), cut up in 1/4-inch pieces
- olive oil
- chicken breasts, butterflied (sliced almost through and spread open)
- salt and pepper
- more pepper - coarse ground
How to Make Den's Sweet Pepper Chicken
- 1Brown chicken breasts in olive oil over medium heat for 30 minutes, turning till very brown all over.
- 2Add chopped peppers to pan, add salt and pepper to taste, mix well and cover pan. Cook 15 more minutes.
- 3Add coarse ground pepper to taste (the more you add, obviously the "hotter" it is). Spread each breast open, spoon some of the cooked peppers inside and fold over, put more pepper mixture on top of chicken. Plate and serve.